Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Navy, Navy... Oh Baby.


I am currently color crushing on na-na-navy. I looovvvve navy, it's my new obsesh. I must admit, my crush stems from seeing my favorite Princess rocking this color everywhere around the world. Princess Kate (pictured) has effortless fashion sense and she wears this color so well (duh, she's pencil thin *clothes always look better on skinny minis*). The style I put together is more casual for a "Yank" like me. Not everyone in the world is British royalty, so it may not be realistic to dress like Kate, but that doesn't mean we can't look as chic. My favorite part about wearing this color is pairing a great nude pump with anything navy, the combination looks and feels right. Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Makes me want to go buy navy stuff! =) Love the blog Whitney

    ReplyDelete